cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband - 1Gig issues

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello there i spoke to virgin yesterday about my broadband i told them i was having a few issue's. i already have the gig1 fibre. But according to the advisor i spoke to he told me i was on a package for gig1-500mb just wanted to know if that was a thing because he said he upgraded me to the full gig1 now .

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Hero

That is quite confusing to read, sounds like the phone call was similar.  

In your Virgin Media account you can see the broadband service level.

Check that the Support Team have not changed your contracted price and or duration.  

DigitalDreams
On our wavelength

Sounds very suspicious !, were you paying for gig1 ?. Folk will want to know what your issues were too, which hub you have, how you're connecting, if ethernet then what category cable ?.

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello there, thanks for taking the time to post on the forums in regards to your connection and package, we appreciate the confusion caused by the recent call and you raising this via the forums.

As advised by the members, you can view your package on each monthly bill, on your online account and via the MyVM. Can you expand on the issues you're experiencing? Is it connection? Speeds? Drop outs? Is it wired or wireless?

If you could provide as much information as possible we're here to help.

Rob