Menu
Dilvid
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Bring Fibre to my Estate

Hey,

Desperate post here. Current the estate we live on is limited to horrible attempt at fibre internet from BT. The estate is about 18 years old and doesn’t have Virgin installed. It’s a horseshoe estate of about 300 houses. 

The main road has Virgin Fibre, the estate behind ours has Virgin Fibre too. We are just left in the dark ages in the middle. BT in their wisdom when upgrading their attempt at Fibre installed the small box which caters for 160 connections. It sold out in an hour. Luckily I got connected but a lowly 20mg connect wooo. 

Can you please come and install fibre here. Postcode of WA9 5WB. You’d get the whole estate signing up!!

Can someone tell me if this estate is even on any plan anywhere to install?!? I’d switch from Sky in a heartbeat!!!! 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Bring Fibre to my Estate

Thanks for getting in touch @Dilvid and we would love to have you as a customer with us.

I know you have probably done this already but could you check our serviceability checker, to see if you can have our services or sign up for updates when new information is available virg.in/checker.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Dilvid
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, been there and done that when it first ever came out. Also prior to that I've emailed...still nothing.

Would love to know if the estate is on any plans/what the supposed registration is at the moment for the estate.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Sorry Dilvid, that's not information we have or we'd be able to communicate here. As soon as there's any further news on the serviceability in the area we'll let you know on the contact details provided when you registered your interest, and we usually letter-drop in the area too. 

Hopefully we can reach you sooner rather than later! 

Tom_F

0 Kudos