Menu
wood12394
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Area 14 problems

service status says ok but having been unable to work since 3:30-4pm and having rebooted and reset phoned and been told there is an area issue outage now raised 

this has been happening intermittently for two/ three weeks

please Virgin update your service status to save time trying to fix a problem which is not my kit

for anyone in Greater London 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 14 problems

The free, automated status line is often more reliable for localised, loss-of-service type faults.

0800 5610061

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 14 problems

Hi wood12394,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to see you have been facing issues with your Services, I have had a look our end and cannot see any issues at all, your levels are all where they should be with no errors showing however I can see you have not rebooted the Router for 25 Days which is the first thing we advise when you have any issues.

I can also see you do have a 3rd party Router and ours is in Modem mode, please put ours back into Router mode if you are still facing issues so we can run further checks?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos