Menu
chilaspt
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Area 03 latency and packet loss.

constant dropouts on area 03 for at least 6 weeks now... I called in 6 weeks ago before the lockdown, was told your system was down so I couldn't get a ticket logged... I've been living with this since... But today it has been impossible and I'm reaching the end of my tether... If you can't sort it out, let me leave my contract so that I can go back to what I was using before (and is working 100% for my neighbours)...

I have to work from home, bur this latency and packet loss make ip calls and video calls impossible! 

https://www.thinkbroadband.com/broadband/monitoring/quality/share/3cea7c4a3e3391223f4b162e7172f6e45c40532c-29-04-2020

0 Kudos
jara
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Area 03 latency and packet loss.

Did you get a resolution to this? I'm also in area 03 and suffering the same pain.

0 Kudos
chilaspt
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nope nothing here... I truthfully regret going back to virgin after a 2 year absence.

My neighbor next door is on Vodafone (like I was) and they have not experienced these issues during lockdown...

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello chilaspt

Sorry to hear of the broadband issues experienced. I'm going to send you a Private Message to look into this further.

Looking forward to hearing back form you.

Rob

0 Kudos
chilaspt
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks

I've replied with details as requested

Regards

Erick

0 Kudos