cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

360Mbps fastest

pietre252
Joining in

Fastest speed using Samknows is 360Mbps. Minimum is meant to be 500Mbps. Been trying for 4 days and no faster. This is speed to hub, so no variance due to any devices. Virgin reply was to raise issue with Ofcom for speed failure below minimum. How does that help get what I am billed for?

32 REPLIES 32

Update as of 11:40am today. 
Engineer arrived and was positive issue was account related. I pointed out there was an issue when first issue reported. As he had no hub replacement with him, I pointed out I was informed he would be swapping out the hub. 
To cut it short. He connected a hub 3 and got higher throughput than hub 4. Changed over the hub and I now get 1136Mbps instead if the 324Mbps first thing this morning.  
Now I need to sort out for the hassles of continued calls to get it sorted, the visit booked that never happened on Thursday, the reduced speed billed for but not provided, and the amount of time wasted trying to get it sorted. 

F1912B71-3C89-4122-B477-99E79D3D8E5A.png

Speed this morning at 11am.
Next image is speed at 11:45am

BDC40E5F-FD2F-4C95-8D48-A37D914407B4.png

Hi there @pietre252 

Thank you so much for updating us on this and I'm so glad to see your speeds have now improved! 

I'd be more than happy to speak with you over the issues you have faced with getting this resolved.

I will send you over a PM now so we can log a complaint and work on a resolution together.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of the screen alerting you to a new message.

Thank you.