cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30 day contracts....Reverting to Full Cost.

Donfor40
Superfast

When do these 30 day rolling contracts revert to full package cost and at which point of upgrading fibre speed is full terms stated.

I'm only considering maybe moving from 200 to 500 or 1gb.

Though no immediate need to do so.

thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Donfor40

Thanks for posting. So if you're in a contract and then after this finished, it becomes a 30 day rolling one. 

If you change package but want to keep it 30 days, it would start in this case, as soon as the new router arrives (yes to your question about the swap as well)

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Donfor40
Superfast

To add to earlier cost q's.

If I choose 500 or 1gb is there any Hub upgrade cost from Hub 3 (I think)

Missed Editing Cog too slow this time.
I've decided to try 1GB via e-chat,
Though had since seen my earlier q's were answered on very next website upgrade screens.
Hub 4.0 hopefully on it's way soon.
Is it simple Hub swap on the day to avoid any Internet loss.

thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Donfor40

Thanks for posting. So if you're in a contract and then after this finished, it becomes a 30 day rolling one. 

If you change package but want to keep it 30 days, it would start in this case, as soon as the new router arrives (yes to your question about the swap as well)

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thanks
I wish Ide have completed 1GB upgrade from 200mb via website 30 day rolling contract offer.
I had one or two questions and inadvertently signed 18 mths via e-chat which could be a mistake as I would prefer to keep original tv term separate.

I since called VM whom advised original contract expiry doesn't change.
Hopefully this is correct.

thanks