Menu
maazyazdani
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

200MB Vivid slow speed

I have 200mb broadband but since the start of September I am having issues with connection and speed. Initially the internet was disconnected for a couple of days and then the service returned however, the speed is very low. I used to get above 200mb/s speed a month ago but now the speed test shows only 5-10mb/s.

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Legend
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 200MB Vivid slow speed

Which model hub do you have ?  Are the speeds you quote via wifi or ethernet connection? Just to see whether it is just a wifi issue or a wider problem

--------------------
Services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
chippy419
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: 200MB Vivid slow speed

don't worry mate your not the only one had a engineer booked three days this week only to have it cancelled by virgin after reporting a hour later wnen virgin said they have no problems it miraculously goes back to 220mbs next door was having same problem seems like saving bandwith to me but its been going on all week complained probably cancel ive had enough 

0 Kudos