cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1gb hub 4 Issues and 360 box locking up

Richy003
Joining in

Once again issues with 1gb speeds and 360 box unable to play Netflix and catch up and keeps locking up and all recordings disappearing. Had two engineers out a new 360 box a new hub 4 and re wired and still the same problems. 
I’m at my wits end with this now and first payment is due which is a joke as I have not had a single day of the service at the standard it should be. 
Tried tech support and get continuously hung up on after an hour or so. 
Speeds have never been above 500mb that’s wired with cat 7 cable using Sam knows for tests. 

3 REPLIES 3

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What speed does www.samknows.com/realspeed show to the Hub?

Are you using a direct to the Hub wired connection for speed testing?  What device are you using for testing?

Post your power levels and network log.  Also setup a BQM here www.thinkbroadband.com/ping

Once done we can comment.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Have been told today after nearly two hours on the phone it’s my tv settings not the box causing issues. How can this be as live tv is fine but Netflix youtube catch up and recordings are all not working correctly. 

Adduxi
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

As previously requested, can you please post the power levels and setup the BQM.  Thanks

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks