cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1Gb available for new customer but not upgrade?

csinnett
Joining in

I'm currently on M350 with phone (land line) but can probably ditch that as I can't remember the last time I used it. On the 'upgrades and offers' page I'm offered a maximum of M500. But on the availability checker, if I enter the address of a house a few doors down the road that currently doesn't use Virgin, that address is offered 1Gb.

Is there a reason for this or do I have to call them?

2 REPLIES 2

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

not all packages are available online afaik - you are better to ring - you may also find you get a better deal - try and speak to someone in the UK they usually are better with the deals

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - 'thinking of leaving us' - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week - should take you to a UK call centre

theres a freephone number 0800 052 0422. You need option 4 to speak to retentions

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @csinnett

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the forums! 

Also thank you to @-tony- for all their help and advise! Have you been able to call us to discuss this? 

We do not arrange package changes via the forums, but please do let us know how the call goes if you do chose to call. 

Thank you.