cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1GB upgrade only 400MB

cahonis
On our wavelength

I was upgraded 4 days ago and my download is maxing out at 450MB.

Checking the Hub4 Configuration tab it appears to have an M600 config file:
cmreg-vmdg640-bbt076-b.cm

What can I do to resolve this?

22 REPLIES 22

Having the same problem but mine was started 24 h ago

Hi @cahonis,

Thanks for coming back to via private message to confirm your information. 

I have booked you in for the next available appointment. To view this please sign in to My Virgin Media here: My VM. Once logged in, scroll down to Orders & appointments then click on View your orders. You can also view this in the My VM app. If you have any issues with accessing your account or unable to see your visit, please do let us know and we’ll pop you another message to pass data protection and then confirm the appointment details.

Just to confirm, there will be no charge for this visit unless:

• The technician diagnoses the fault as not being caused by our network/equipment 
  • The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to your equipment
  • The technician discovers that the fault or problem relates to any system that we are not responsible for

The technician will confirm during their visit if any of these instances apply, and if so, a £25 charge will be applied to your account.

Please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is at the property for the time the engineer is there. If the appointment is unsuitable or if anyone living at your property has tested positive for Coronavirus, has been asked to self-isolate or has flu-like symptoms then please reschedule the appointment on the same link. If you do miss the appointment for any reason, a £25 missed appointment charge will be applied to your account on the day of the appointment so it is important to reschedule if needed. 

Lets us know how the appointment goes. 

Take care.

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @cahonis

Thanks for coming back to me via private message. 

I can see you have already rescheduled the appointment. 

Should you have any further issues, pop back here and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @weeman

Thank you for your post.

I've taken a look at things from our end and can see you had an engineer visit today.

How did this go please? Has the service improved? 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

No still bad even worse as iam now getting 390 , but was told it’s the network but because of weather etc problem won’t get fixed till next week.And as I don’t have access to a pc or lap I have to borrow from a mate , but when I do from a laptop it’s only 10 more than the iPad .

I'm so sorry to hear this @weeman

Can I ask what the engineer said would be the next steps in regards to the network issue? 

Did they mention that they would be booking this in with the network teams?

Thank you. 

All he said it’s been past on to the network team but since iam at work for 48h from the 22nd will check on Thursday 24th tho.

Still the same speed , no way near 1 gig better off going on the 500 mb

Hi @weeman, thank you for getting back to us. 

Having checked our systems I can see you are awaiting an appointment - If you can let us know how things are following this we will be able to provide further support! 

All the best. 

Molly

No one came today