cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0 upload speed

Hifmahmood2021
Just joined

I have had virgin m500 for a few months with little to no issues now for 3 days I have had 0mbps upload , I can’t do basically anything on the internet when I try run the online diagnosis thing on virgin service check it says that there is no issue , it says there is no issue in our postcode either , tested on a pc with Ethernet and nothing but google chrome open and an iPhone with the same results , have tried disconnecting everything and trying again but still the same result. 

2 REPLIES 2

-tony-
Alessandro Volta

log into hub3 - 192.168.0.1 [or 192.168.100.1 if in modem mode] - DON'T SIGN IN, click - click router status [centre of screen] - and post the downstream and upstream figures - to see those press on the grey buttons/boxes labelled - upstream - downstream

if its an earlier hub button is top right

Tony.
Sacked VIP

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Hifmahmood2021,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm sorry to hear that this has been your recent experience with us and that you're suffering from ongoing issues with your broadband.

How has your connection been in the last few days?

Are you able to give our Automated Service Status number a call on 0800 561 0061, to see if there is a listed area issue near you?

Please try to reset your Hub back to Factory settings. This can help to clear any issues on the line and help with your connection issue.

Please give this a try and let us know if you're still having issues after this. If so, we will be able to look into this further for you.

Thanks!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs