cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

you can't use that password. please choose another.

Stephan187
Tuning in

Hi,

new customer. Cannot create account as passwords get rejected. Tried different browsers, passwords, devices etc.

Please support ASAP

Thanks,

Stephan

8 REPLIES 8

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Stephan187,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty when trying to register for an online account with us. 

Can we ask if you have been installed and have an active account? We only ask as if you're trying to register for an account and have not yet been installed, you will not be able to register until your services are active and up and running.

Please let us know so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.  

Hi Jodi,

yes my account is “active” and I use broadband already successfully. However, the registration fails due to the password issue. Besides of that everyone works fine - I just can’t log into my account.

Could you create an account for me manually?

Thank you.

Best,

Stephan

Hi Stephan, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this on and confirming the account is active. 

We can certainly give it a try although we use the same steps as what you do. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Stephan, 

Thanks for coming back to me and sticking with me via private message. 

I'm glad I was able to help get things raised to be sorted for you. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

In the meantime - take care. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi Stephan, 

Thanks for sending another private message. 

I'm afraid there is no update as of yet. As mentioned to you previously, there is no estimated fix time for this as it will be dependant on how many tickets the IT Team are dealing with but as soon as I get an update - I will let you know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Hi @Stephan187,

Apologies - we only use private message when swapping account sensitive information. As this is not the current case, please request updates via the Community. 

I already replied to your last PM above. Please see that post. The information there still stands. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Ok. Thank you:-)

Were you able to get Kath_F Private Message okay?

Rob