cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin media is blocking my website

scolex
Tuning in

Hello

My website: scolexrobot.com is accessible to all other network provider except Virgin media.

Virgin media is blocking my website. Where can I send a false positive to remove my website in the list of blacklisted website. 

My website is clean and free of any viruses and malwares. 

Can anybody review my website: www.scolexrobot.com.

Kind regards,

kenneth

25 REPLIES 25

DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hello

What happens when somebody access the website what is the error page they get.

You can request whitelisting at https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/websafe/feedback

II have made the request for you, can take upto 10 working days to investigate and remove the block.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'm using the VM network as was able to access the website without any problems.

Clipboard01.jpg

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

FYI: Web Safe's Child Safe component is currently blocking access to http://www.scolexrobot.com; follow DJ_Shadow1966 to resolve but should issue persist post back here to have it flagged to forum team.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hello

Thank you for your reply. 

I tested the website to some of my friends VM.  2 out of 10 can access the website without any problem.

My host said that they already requested a delisting and also requested for whitelisting. I don't know where they did the request.

I will submit a request for the websafe to review my website. 

Thank you for your help Mike

Kenneth

121088636_276030856889902_6298733011142973873_n.jpg121412983_382983986201043_7050057421442120220_n.png

SmartSelect_20201015-215404_Chrome.jpg

Yes Dave, some virgin media users can access the website without any issue. Thanks. 

HarryYeates
Joining in

Hi my Website name is also being blocked by virgin, i have just created and have used images that have been provided by the owners (I'm an online shopping website)

if someone could try and white list my website that would be great, I cant apply due to not having a virgin account and i cant set one up.

www.arise-x.com

that's the website if you would like to check it to!

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @HarryYeates

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am able to access the website provided using VM services.

Are you able to advise the error message your customers are getting when trying to access the website? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

94A51D02-72AC-4911-A729-0FA49E877913.jpeg

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Harry,

No problems loading the site using my VM connection. however the pink background with white text is hard on the eyes and difficult to read.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali