Menu
Highlighted
t_webber
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

how to contact virgin media

i've tried calling them, but the robot system wants me to type in a phone number or an account number

Since i don't have a phone lie with virign, do i have to wait until Virgin next send me a bill so i can get an account number?

all i want to do i find out what this morning's sales call was about? 

The bloke who called me wouldn't shut up long enough to let me ask him a question and took offence when i repeatedly said "please stop talking" and then he hung up on me

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to contact virgin media

Hi t_webber

I am so sorry to hear you have had this experience with us Smiley Sad

Can you let us know if you have been able to get in touch with us since you posted? I've been unable to locate your account to check this.

If not if you can pop back to me on a PM and let me know and if we can, we will support further.

We would need:

• Your name
  • The full address
  • If you are the account holder
  • The email address you use for My Virgin Media

To PM* me, simply:

• Click on my forum PM link Karen_A

Many thanks

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
t_webber
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: how to contact virgin media

I had a couple more calls from people who were prepared to tell me what it was they were trying to sell me without me giving my personal information to someone who - lets face it - could be anyone, just claiming to be from Virgin.

They were trying to get me to pay more money for a faster internet connection (when the one i have is ok) or a TV service (not turned my TV on for 5 years)

0 Kudos