cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

child safe keeps disabling itself

prvir70
Dialled in

Hi , just realised my child safe is no longer working, everytime I enable it , it disables it self. Ive lost all the websites I had blocked aswell .

any ideas? I can access anything online now and I'm trying to keep my kids protected and can't!?

32 REPLIES 32

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi prvir70, 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with the Web Safe feature. This should not be happening. 

I would like to take a look from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message now and we can go from there. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Hi

Yes i responded to that.

Thanks

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @prvir70

Thank you, I have sent you a message back 🙂 

Nat

Still waiting for over a week for this to be fixed, I have no child security on my broadband and would like it fixed urgently.

Hi there @prvir70 

I'm so sorry to hear this hasn't been rectified yet! I have chased the IT ticket my colleague raised for you and I can see that a resolution has not been found by our team yet. I am so sorry about this. I have chased this and we will let you know as soon as we have an update. 

Thank you.  

Any updates on this please, now end of Wednesday and still no parental controls.

Hi prvir70, 

Thanks for your post and apologies that you are still waiting to hear anything back from the team on this. 

I can see that Natalie raised an IT ticket for this when you last spoke. I have checked this for an update this morning and it looks as though this is still being looked at. 

As soon as the team have an update, we will be back in touch to let you know.

Apologies once again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Any updates its been 3 weeks since i reported this problem, its ridiculous .

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @prvir70.

I am sorry for the wait on this being resolved.

I can confirm that the IT ticket is still being worked on.

We will inform you with an update once we have one.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hello,

This still hasnt been resolved after a month !! i telephoned yesterday to support and said they would call me back later and never did.

Can someone please put this to high priority, i purchased virgin broadband because of the child safe tools, and i havent had them working for over a month!!?