cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe

LynDave
Joining in

Trying to set up websafe... it says  to click into Manage Websafe settings.

I do this and it returns to the same page where Virgin appear to want us to pay £3 per month. I can see this issue has been raised before but can't see any answers.  I would like to set it up asap please... any help?  

17 REPLIES 17

I have this same problem, is there a fix that can be easily applied?

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @gr456,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding this.

I am sorry to see that you are having the same issue.

Please can you tell me what you have already tried to do? This way I will not be tell you to do the same things.

Look forward to your response.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have tried different browsers ( I’m on a Mac ) however clicking on the web safe link just reloads the same page. Ive also tried clicking on the url that someone posted that ends /websafe/settings but that just goes back to the url /toolkit. 

thanks

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming this @gr456.

I would love to investigate this further for you, I will send you a private message now.

Please look for my inbox 🙂

Look forward to speaking to you.

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yumeuz
On our wavelength

Hi there,

I am having the same issues as people have mentioned here regarding the Websafe loop.

All links to Websafe bring me to this page https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/onlinesecurity/toolkit and then it goes round and round and round and round and round…

If someone couple investigate then I'd be most grateful. Thanks. 

Hi @Yumeuz,

Welcome back to our community forums.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing similar issues with web safe. I have sent you a private message regarding this so I can best help. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I am also experiencing the same issue.

I have tried different browsers, But clicking on the web safe link just reloads the same page also. Additionally, I I too have also tried clicking on the url that someone posted that ends /websafe/settings but that just goes back to the url /toolkit. 

Please help with this.

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @olicam

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your first post, we're happy to have you with us 🙂 

I'm very sorry to hear you're also having issues setting this up. 

I'm going to send you a PM for more details so we can get this resolved for you. 

Please look out for a notification in the purple envelope located in the top right hand corner of the Forum. 

Thanks, 

Sofia
Forum Team