cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe won’t save settings

Carlos251
Joining in

Hi,

We recently had vm installed. I’ve been trying to turn off the child safe settings, but it either says there’s an issue or won’t save the settings. 
I’ve tried this on multiple browsers, iPad, phones & laptop, it’s still not working. 
Any info would be great as it’s driving us mad now, 

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There continue to  be ongoing issues with Web Safe service that will need to await an update from the forum team. In the meantime, if you cannot wait, consider using another service that provides similar or better functionality. This can be done by changing the DNS settings of either:

• your home network if using a third-party route — DNS cannot be changed on Hub; any devices connecting should automatically use the DNS configured unless manual set not to
  • on the device itself

Examples of such DNS service providers are:

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Carlos251,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry you were having some issues with WebSafe. A fault was raised regarding this but this has now been resolved. 

Can you confirm if you have managed to update your settings now?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs