cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Websafe settings not working

GillAdrian1
Tuning in

So I have been trying to manage my Websafe settings an have googled for guidance, found the YouTube video but that was not helpful. I get to My apps, then down to Websafe and the page shows a comparison with the F-Secure Internet Security app. On this page I am told that Virus Safe and Child Safe are both off but when I select Manage Websafe settings it just brings up the same page.

Can anyone please advise?

30 REPLIES 30

Hi Zoie_P, I emailed the Websafe feedback team on Monday 3rd May 2021.

Thanks for your reply, GillAdrian1, 

Are you stating that you want the websafe on or off?

Cheers,

Corey C

Hi Corey_C, I would like the Child Safe setting on but the Virus Safe setting off.

Thanks for clarifying GillAdrian1,

We do apologise that you have not had any response from our Websafe feedback team. This is not the service we are aiming to provide.

I will pop you over a private message to take some details to make sure all is correct from our end. Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi_S, just to follow up on your message from yesterday, the Websafe settings have been set up as I asked and I can access the correct settings page to make further adjustments so everything is fine 👏.

My thanks to you and all your colleagues for helping me out with this, I and my family are so grateful and we feel a lot safer online now!

Thanks again 👍

Adrian.

Glad to hear this @GillAdrian1.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hello,

we have exact same issue including no response to email. Please could someone get in contact to resolve this. Thank you 

Hi @DMCole,

Welcome o our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you have not had a response to your email. When did you email our Web Safe team?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi,

emailed the team about 4 days ago.

Many thanks,

Thank you for letting us know @DMCole.

I have just sent you a private message regarding this in order to take a look at this for you. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team