cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web safe

Davidcuell
Tuning in

Good morning . I cannot get into the web safe settings on my virgin account to activate child safe . It keeps jumping back to the main page asking for £3 per month for extra security. I just want to turn on childsafe . Any help would be much appreciated . Thank you 

28 REPLIES 28

Hi @P_H

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to our Community Forums! We're very happy to have you here. 

I'm so sorry to see you are having this issue. I'm going to send you a PM to see if we can get this sorted for you. Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right hand corner to alert you to a new message. 

specificus
Settling in

I'm having exactly the same issue. Going in circles and can't access my Web safe settings. Surely that shouldn't be so difficult to fix and stop the page redirecting - I notice that this thread is from last year!!

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi specificus, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing similar issues to the original poster.

Just to check, have you tried the page on a different browser and device? Apologies if you have, we just need to check. 

Thanks 

Nat

can you please do mine too, I need access to the settings

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Manesh_parmar,

Thanks for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum. I'm sorry that you are also experiencing this issue.

Could you please confirm that you have tried to access the Web Safe page using an alternative browser and device?

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

I have indeed tried on another browser and also the link which is has been previously posted on this question. Still no luck.

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming this @Manesh_parmar.

I'd be more than happy to get this issue resolved for you, I'll just need to confirm some details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your page.

Kind regards,

Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team

Hi

I'd like mine switched on too, but you've still got a broken link ...

1) clicking "Manage Web Safe settings" on https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/onlinesecurity/toolkit takes you to the same page.

2) going to https://my.virginmedia.com/my-apps/onlinesecurity/websafe/settings.html redirects you to the same toolkit page

3) I've tried this on 2 browsers on smartphone, and 2 browsers on PC

Please could you switch my settings on as well?

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @vdm, and a very warm welcome to you

I'd be happy to look into this for you. 

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn