cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visited by a field sales advisor

Emmiiiiiiiiiiii
On our wavelength

Hi, I was visited by a field sales advisor today at my new home. The advisor, John Holland, asked for my name, number, email, previous address, sort code and account number. He also provided a virgin card which listed his number as 07970685345. I gave him the details but am now worried he might not have been legitimate. How can I check? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can see that the details was set up with one of our agents on the forums to arrange for something like this to take place - so it would be to coincidental for that not to be the case. If the field advisor that did this had the relevant ID and have left their contact card, I would be certain that this is 100% correct. I have also been able to identify the person in question as to someone who works here with the same role you've mentioned. This would have been legitimate. 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I can see that the details was set up with one of our agents on the forums to arrange for something like this to take place - so it would be to coincidental for that not to be the case. If the field advisor that did this had the relevant ID and have left their contact card, I would be certain that this is 100% correct. I have also been able to identify the person in question as to someone who works here with the same role you've mentioned. This would have been legitimate. 

Cheers,

Ryan. 

Thanks Ryan, you've really put my mind at ease. I appreciate all your help today. 

Hi @Emmiiiiiiiiiiii,

Thanks for popping back to us. I'm glad Ryan has been able to clarify and confirm this for you. If you need anything else, or have any other questions, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ