cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin M van hit my car.

maria2005
Tuning in

A virgin media van hit my car in dec 2020. They dealt with my accident management company after accepting liability and then they just stopped responding emails and calls. 
Has this happened to someone else? 

7 REPLIES 7

maria2005
Tuning in

maria2005
Tuning in

A virgin media van hit my car in dec 2020. They dealt with my accident management company after accepting liability and then they just stopped responding emails and calls. 

Hi @maria2005

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first post.

Sorry to hear you experienced and incident with our team and have no heard back from us. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to do our best to help.

Can you further expand on when and where this incident took place? Also what was the last communication you had from our team regarding this?

Please get back to us when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for your reply? My accident management company had a response from Lisa Nurse from Virgin  Media 4 months ago. 
We have tried contact virgin to various phone numbers and emails but nobody is able to progress this. 

Thank you for letting me know @maria2005.

We further apologise for this lack of response. I have sent you a private message regarding this. Please look out for a purple envelope on the top right hand corner and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hello,

I have just sent you an urgent private message regarding this. If Virgin Media fails to contact my accident management company by lunchtime tomorrow (Wednesday 21.07.21) then I’ve been told I would have to claim off of my own insurance even though I was not at fault and Virgin  Media is not disputing liability. 

Thank you for your response @maria2005

As mentioned by @Tudor, in a case like this, this is reported to the police and your insurance company. Your insurance company would then get in contact with our insurance team to reach a resolution.  

In this particular case, your insurance company has the ability escalate this with our teams through the appropriate channels.

However as a care team, we have no influence in this and are unable to aid in any way. Therefore we are unable to assist in this way.

Please get back in contact with your insurance company who can take the appropriate further steps. 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team