Menu
ADDY77
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unable to change password online

Hi, I have forgotten my password for my account and tried to reset countless times using different devices and different connections but it just sends me on a loop of 'enter username' then I go through the whole process hit enter and end up back at ' enter username. I have tried contacting via phone but its so busy due to broadband outage and I have tried using the chat via text but have been sat waiting since the 9th July for a reply. Please can anyone help ?

Thanks 🙂

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to change password online

Hi ADDY77, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry that you're having an issue getting into your online account, this isn't good. 

I can fully appreciate you're keen to get back in and keep an eye on things so we can help from here, to do this though I'll need to pop you a personal message and we'll get the ball rolling. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
ADDY77
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I replied 7 hours ago with information requested but yet to hear back., please could someone help me? I have tried the text service too but they have not responded since the 9th of July. 

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I've just replied back to your message now, sorry for the delay 🙂

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Glad we've got it all sorted for you now ADDY77, any further issues you know where we are 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos