Menu
alexiamc07
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Text regarding delivery when I haven't ordered

Just received a text from Virgin however I don't have any accounts or ties with them (Apart from this one which I have just had to create). It reads "Yodel will be in touch tomorrow with your 2 hour estimated delivery slot. Going out? No worries: Yodel will leave a card explaining how to reschedule"

Are my details being used for an account somewhere? Is there a way I can find out?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Text regarding delivery when I haven't ordered

not the first time this has happened - usually a mistake with the phone number - wrong digit or similar - will flag the thread and see if VM can throw any light on it

keep your eye on the thread as they will want some info via pm - dont post anything here 

@ModTeam can someone have a look please

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi alexiamc07,

I'm honestly sorry for your misdirected text from us. As tony says it could be that a digit has been incorrectly entered but I shall find out for you and see if we can take preventative steps to avoid this happening again.

Please reply to my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) with the requested information and I'll look into this.

Kind regards,

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi alexiamc07,

Thank you for getting back to me. You should no longer receive any unsolicited texts from Virgin Media and please accept our apologies for this error.

Let us know if you require any further assistance with anything, we'll be happy to help.

All the best Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos