cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving someone else’s texts

Alibob22
Just joined

Hi,

I keep receiving calls and texts for someone else. I don’t have a virgin account but have received the following to my personal number:

Hi CHARLES. As you missed a payment, your Virgin Media services will be suspended soon. To pay, call 0800 052 2170 or head to virginmedia.com/payments

Your payment is overdue and could now affect your credit rating. To discuss payment plan options please call us on 0800 064 3777

How do I resolve this without have to call for hours?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The forum team are best placed to hep and issue has been flagged to them; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond though it is usually the former.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alibob22

A warm welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you are receiving texts for one of our customers. Please join me on private message so I can take the mobile number and investigate this further. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Anankha
Problem sorter

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Alibob22, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are receiving someone else's texts, can you confirm if this is still the case or have things now been resolved. ^Chris.