cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Dangerous driving

Char1985
Joining in

Today at 15.46pm I was under taken by a virgin media van on the A2 south east London near the sun in the sands roundabout. He came in from the fast lane an nearly took me clean out on my exit. So nearly took out me an another driver. I took some pics an got his reg. 

i beeped my horn when I got behind him

at the roundabout to which he speed off an again cut someone else on the actual roundabout,I gave chase as I was so angry an upset. 

I got to the same set of lights he was out an pulled up In front of his van an got out my car.He had his passenger window down an I shouted through the window what the hell was that about on the a2,called him a name an he speed off again. 

His driving was shocking. He was a bully on the road an felt as if he owed the road. How dare you cut through 3 lanes of traffic to get to the exit an not care for anyones safety. Had I of had my daughter in the car who is a young I think I would have pulled him out the van. 

I tried to call customer service but no actual number for me to report this to. 

shocking disgusting behaviour an I will not stand for it. 

charlie 

6 REPLIES 6

jhuk
Trouble shooter

Sound bad but how can you take a photo if you are driving?

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Do you have any dashcam video footage of this? Although admitting to "giving chase" could easily lead you open to accusations of driving offences - it's always better to just "leave it" and walk away in such situations.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Char185, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sincerest apologies for this experience with one of our VM van drivers. This is certainly not the kind of representation or standards we expect from our workforce.

I will send you a PM to confirm a few details, and get the images including the registration from you so we can escalate this internally. 

All the best! 

Molly

Because I wanted his reg so yes I was driving an took a quick pic. Other wise what evidence would I of had?? 

Yes I get that now but was so upset in what he had done I did give chase. I don’t need to lie about a thing which is why I said yes I followed him. 

Looking back the situation could have got ugly  very quickly but I wasn’t thinking. 

jhuk
Trouble shooter

I get why but you still broke the law and that would come out in court.