cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please transfer old email accounts to my new VM account

Andrew_Smith
Joining in

I have serval active ntlworld and virgin media emails a can no longer manage. One recently got hacked.

I tried going through phone support twice but both times the agents tried and failed,. They simply did not have the knowledge needed and took a lot of persuading to even try.

Please contact me for details

4 REPLIES 4

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andrew_Smith, 

Thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear you've been having an issue getting this sorted. 

It sounds like we will need to do a move and transfer in order to move your old email addresses over to your new account however your post makes it sound like you may have new email addresses on your new account. If this is the case then by moving the old email address, they will replace the new email addresses. 

I'm happy to look in to this for you however will need some more information and also will need to pass data protection too. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andrew_Smith, 

Thanks for your private message. Please do not PM forum staff unless you have been specifically asked to do so. If you require an update, pop a post on your Community thread so any member of the team can pick this up to help 🙂 

Taking a look at things this morning, all the email addresses are assigned to your current active Virgin Media account so you should be able to use them. 

You can check by signing in to My Virgin Media using the primary account details and then navigate to: My Profile > Manage accounts. 

If you need further help, pop back here and let me know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I did as you said but there are no email accounts showing up under my account.

It says: "You can create up to 9 additional My Virgin accounts. You haven't set up any additional accounts yet. "

So I am replying to you as you requested.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for getting back to us, as we have advised they are showing on your account. Have you tried to access them? Can you still send and receive emails etc?

Zoie