Menu
Sharon-l-l
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Phishing and threats by virgin

Having had his personal details stolen through phishing my husband has spent 5 weeks trying to get through to virgin after receiving letters stating he is in debt to them by £70 and this is still not resolved. He spends nearly an hour each time he attempts to call them waiting to get through, told he has come through to the wrong department, told they will call him back, told they will look into this and still he receives more threatening letters when he has never signed anything to have an account with virgin. It’s so stressful for both of us and no one at virgin seems bothered by this. We don’t know how to resolve this.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Phishing and threats by virgin

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sharon-l-l,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear of the situation and that you've not been able to get through to the team to discuss this.

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from to help (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Sharon-l-l
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

[REMOVED] is the credit agreement number, according to a letter from VM. My husband has never sign any credit agreement with VM his bank has advised we ask for a copy of this credit agreement with his signature and information of what it’s for including a breakdown of what is owed. Since this fraud he has had two payments also taken from his bank account for Credit Angel at a cost of £19.99 twice.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos