cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password incorrect on Superhub3

Swanny37
Joining in

I am trying to change my password on my Superhub3.
It says password incorrect every time.
It cannot be, as I have used this password many times to set up my wifi, etc.
I have read lots about this issue, & I have done the pin hole reset thing (for 60 secs), multiple times. Read the Factory reset Hub Help page, with No luck.

Then rebooted the router and tried it all again.
Still no luck.

Is this router faulty?
What happens next?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

If you've reset it. you are using the correct (settings) password of six digits, not the more prominent wifi password? 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

If you've reset it. you are using the correct (settings) password of six digits, not the more prominent wifi password? 

That was it, my mistake!

PS: 8x digits.

Thanks a lot, very helpful.

Cheers for your time.

If it's any consolation, first time I reset my hub I made the same mistake myself.

Hi Swanny37

Thanks for posting in regards to the Hub password problems, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

As Andrew-G has advised a normal reboot of the hub won't effect any changes you have made to the Hub such as customisation of settings or changes to the password, these should all remain the same once the Hub is back up and running.

If you carry out a pin hole rest this will revert the Hub to it's factory settings (as it was when you took it out of the box/when it was first installed) and any changes made will be lost.

Rob