cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New issue with e mail blocking account

Snoops-two
Tuning in

Suddenly getting an issue resulting in e mail account being locked and having to reset the password each time when sending an e mail to a group of recipients.  This is a genuine group of friends that are mailed the same information but it is now resulting in the senders account getting locked. Is this for some reason after years of use now being seen as spam ? How do we resolve this? 

4 REPLIES 4

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What warning / error message do you see or is the account simply locked?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

No warning nothing - mail is delivered to recipients but then account neither sends/receive anything further.  Try to log in to mail on server and it says account locked. Go to mail account and change the password - wait a short while and account is unlocked and we're good to go again.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

issue has been flagged to the forum team; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond. 

Laurie_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Snoops-two,

Thank you for getting in touch, and a very warm welcome back to the Community Forum! I'm sorry that you're having some issues with your email account.

I'd be more than happy to take a look into this for you, I'll just need to confirm a few details via Private Message. Please look out for a purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

Kind regards,
Laurie

Laurie_C
Forum Team