cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to contact Fraud Team - Cannot get through on Phone

lofc2909
Joining in

Hi,

A work colleague of mine has come in to me today in a really worried state.

She's received a parcel last friday containing a mobile phone and nintendo switch which she didn't order and she's worried a contract has been taken in her name. 10 minutes after delivery, she took a call apparently from Virgin Customer Services on her home phone asking to arrange collection of the parcel. When she asked for further details of who was calling, they hung up. 

Clearly she's being scammed. She's past retirement age and is really upset and worried - I've said I'd help her - can someone contact me? 

Thanks 

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @lofc2909,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

This does sound like a scam that has been done here. Has your colleague tried to get in touch with us over the phone to discuss this? 

Regards,

Steven_L

Yes - both of us have tried to get through via customer services but both of us gave up after over an hour of waiting. It would be helpful if there is an email address that this can be reported through. Likewise, there doesn't seem to be an option via customer services to select. 

Thanks 

Mike 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi lofc2909

I am very sorry for any issues when attempting to contact the team. 

We would want to do all we can to help your colleague. Are they able to contact us here on the Forums? 

If they can, we can begin a chat with them and get this investigated further.

Thanks 

Nat