cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing manhole cover CATV

Jsshnx
Tuning in

Hi,

I work for a Housing Association and one of the manhole covers is missing on an area of our green land. I’m concerned as it’s a health and safety hazard.

Is anyone able to PM me asap please in regards to that, so it can be made safe as soon as possible.

kind regards

jess 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jsshnx
Tuning in
6 REPLIES 6

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Suggest you post up a photo of the issue. This helps the VM forum team to assess the problem and forward it on for action.

Jsshnx
Tuning in

1F5B46F9-6DF9-40CF-BB4F-D4A8F1D1B860.jpeg

Hi @Jsshnx,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am sorry to see this manhole appears to be damaged. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and for supplying the photo too. I'll send you a private message in a few moments to share details of its location and we can go from there. Please respond to this at your earliest convenience.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi @Jsshnx,

Thank you for getting back to me via private message. As discussed, this has now been raised to the relevant contacts to investigate and address ASAP.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi,

Thats great. Thanks for your help.

Kind regards

jess

Hi Jess, 

Thankyou for getting back to us. Im sure Zach and the team will be back in touch with an update as soon as possible. 

Please do let us know if there is anything else you need in the meantime! 

All the best. 

Molly