cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages over installation date

dazzjb
Joining in

Hi. Would somebody from Virgin be able to assist me with a problem. I have now had two messages and a phone call saying I'm being connected to Virgin Media tomorrow yet I have not requested this transfer. I am with Plusnet and have called them, they have confirmed that have not had any notice of any transfer.

I was with Virgin a couple of year ago but have since been with Plusnet. Is this a scam or genuine intent to transfer services without my permission? 

Thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dazzjb, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We can certainly have a look at this for you. It sounds as though whoever has joined has put your number by mistake instead. 

I'll need some information from you to be sure though. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi dazzjb, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this to let me know the visit is actually legit 🙂 

If you have any further issues or questions then please pop us another post. 

Take care and enjoy your bank holiday weekend. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs