cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Memorable Word

Mxrk1
Joining in

Hello

I have seen that it is possible to change the memorable word via the forum. If a moderator could contact me, that would be really great!

Many Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Mxrk1 

You should be able to alter this by logging into My Virgin Media then click on Update Settings >  Account Details and scroll down to Telephone security details and edit the memorable word field

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Mxrk1 

You should be able to alter this by logging into My Virgin Media then click on Update Settings >  Account Details and scroll down to Telephone security details and edit the memorable word field

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Rice645
Joining in

Hi new to virgin broadband. 
I need to update my memorable word. 
Can I do this via the app or on line? 

Can’t get through to virgin via phone as need to input my memorable word ti speak to someone! 🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rice645 Yes, you can do this via your My Virgin Media account via a web browser.  Follow the instructions posted by newapollo in the reply before yours but note that 'Update settings' is now 'Account settings'.

You can also do this via the My VM app through the settings option. It will take you to the web page for your account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi Rice645, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I can see that the community have explained how this can be done, can you confirm if you have managed to get this done? 

Kind regards, Chris. 

Yes this worked thank you

Thanks for the update @Rice645, and I'm pleased with the assistance of our Community Forums, you were able to have this resolved.

Do feel free to come back to us if you experience any issues with the services.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn