cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HRDTriumph
On our wavelength

Suddenly my log in doesn't work and Virgin Media web site no longer recognises my ntlworld address or password.....why has it all changed? Also have to keep ticking pictures

8 REPLIES 8

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi HRDTriumph, welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting! 

So sorry to hear of your issues logging in to My Virgin Media. 

If you could please try a couple of troubleshooting steps and let us know how you get on:

-Clearing the cookies and cache from your browser

-Updating the password. 

Hopefully this clears the issue but please let us know if not so we can investigate further! All the best. 

Molly

I finally called 151 and waited patiently after navigating my way through lots of press button x etc. The operator to whom I was referred (Mokshadha) asked me for a new password .....with caps, numbers and symbols..... she changed my passwords including the smpt/imap ones and it worked and then I had to change my iphone settings as well. Incidentally my Homeworks help for which I have cover did not help.

Vic

Thanks for coming back to us @HRDTriumph and I'm glad that you have been able to get your password issues resolved.

What happened with your Homeworks help?

Regards,

Steven_L

I called homeworks and a lady in Montreal asked me to download the gadget rescue app.... she was unable to connect to me through the app and said she was going" off shift" and somebody would call me back.....they never did.

I have a message from virgin saying they are going to charge me for gadget recue so more disputes.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the responses there HRDTriumph,

So just to clarify, were you unable to run through any diagnostics through the App?

Also with regards to the log in issues, is this on all of the devices?

Let us know,

Kain

HRDTriumph
On our wavelength

Sorry I don't know about the APP? My desk top PC and my iphone 11 both had the problem.which was solved by changing the password.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ahh okay,

It seems like we'll need to refresh the devices.

I've dropped you a PM so we can investigate further.

You'll find this message within the purple envelope icon.

Many thanks,

Kain

HRDTriumph
On our wavelength

Sorry but I could not find the puple box..... actually having down loaded the app the person managing it did not repsond and pass control to the person who asked me to downlaod the app