cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Fraudulent SMS News 31/08/2022

FraudTeam

Below is the latest list of SMS messages that we have confirmed as fraudulent. Remember if you receive any of these messages, never click on the link within the SMS.

If you receive any SMS that you believe to be fraudulent then please forward the message to 7726.

SMS below are presented below complete with spelling and grammatical errors.

The Top 10 Fraudulent SMS for August are:

SMS 1

Evri : Your parcel has a £1.45  fee, to  this now visit: LINK REMOVED  will result in your  being  to sender.

SMS 2

Apple: Your Apple Pay has been suspended due to unusual activity. To reactivate, please visit: LINK REMOVED

SMS 3

You've been in cIose proximity to someone who tested positive for Omicron BA.5. You are eIigibIe for a free test via: LINK REMOVED

SMS 4

Santander: We tried to call you. Due to irregular activity we have frozen your account. To resolve this visit: LINK REMOVED

SMS 5

DPD UK: Your parcel is currently on hold. To track the status of your order, please visit:  LINK REMOVED

SMS 6

Your AppIe Pay has been bIocked. You can resume contactIess payments via: LINK REMOVED

SMS 7

Hi mum I'm texting you off a friends phone I've smashed mine and their phones about to die, can you WhatsApp my new number REMOVED please x

SMS 8

We tried to deliver your EVRI Parcel GB802539S4BJ today but no one was home. You may be applicable to a delivery fee, please visit: LINK REMOVED

SMS 9

Hi, I am the online work recruitment manager.Only recruit 80 part-time employees.

Working from home, you are now invited to join us. You can easily earn a daily wage from your mobile phone with daily salary  180.

Contact us on Whatsapp:+REMOVED

SMS 10

HMRC:We haven't been able to process your pending tax refund. Please visit our secure link LINK REMOVED to verify your details.

0 REPLIES 0