cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Fraudulent SMS News 27/10/2022

FraudTeam

Latest Fraudulent SMS News 27/10/2022

Below is the latest list of SMS messages that we have confirmed as fraudulent. Remember if you receive any of these messages, never click on the link within the SMS.

If you receive any SMS that you believe to be fraudulent then please forward the message to 7726.

SMS below are presented below complete with spelling and grammatical errors.

The Top 10 Fraudulent SMS for October are:

SMS 1

GOVUK: We have identified you as eligible for a discounted bill under the Energy Bill Support Scheme. You can apply here: LINK REMOVED 

SMS 2

NHS: You have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Omicron, please order a Covid-19 test kit via: LINK REMOVED 

SMS 3

Your Apple Pay contactless method has been temporarily suspended due to unusual activity. Visit LINK REMOVED to re-activate your wallet. 

SMS 4

GOV-UK: Due to the Energy Bill Support Scheme, you are owed  400 under the discounted energy bill. You can apply here: LINK REMOVED 

SMS 5

Amazon: Your Amazon account has been suspended due to suspicious activity. To unblock your account please visit: LINK REMOVED 

SMS 6

Hi Mom just lost my phone, I have reported the loss and called the insurance company. Cant be reached on my old number anymore, This is my new number save it.

SMS 7

PO: Your item has a  1.20 unpaid shipping fee. Please pay this fee now via: LINK REMOVED or parcel will be returned to sender. 

SMS 8

EVRI-HERMES: Reschedule delivery of your parcel at LINK REMOVED before your item is returned to sender. 

SMS 9

O2 UK: Your last direct debit payment has failed. Please update your information at LINK REMOVED before your services are restricted. 

SMS 10

From Amazon- A new Iogin has been attempted from lP address: 82.966.81.27 (Ipswich) If this was NOT you, secure your account immediateIy. LINK REMOVED

0 REPLIES 0