cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can you contact a real Virgin Human

Lee-D
Tuning in

I have tried phoning numerous times and tried to email, also tried live chat and all you get is a BOT to text with, is there anyway that I can get in touch with them and actually speak to a Virgin representative.  Absolutely sick in this. I've been told to contact Virgin and make sure the letters I have received are not from scammers and are really from Virgin, but hey ho a could probably contact the scammers easier than Virgin

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lee-D,

Thank you for coming back to us about the letters you've received. I'll be more than happy to look over our systems to confirm if these letters are real or not. 

I will send you a Private Message, to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

issue has been flagged to the forum team who will hopefully be able to confirm authenticity of the letters; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Lee-D

Thanks for posting. My colleague did reply to your other thread yesterday. I'll paste her reply if you didn't see it;

'Thanks for coming back to us. We do apologise for any distress this letter has caused. For more information about this, please check the link here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/security/denial-of-service-attacks

This should explain in more detail and assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.'

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi John & Jodi,

I have somebody to check my system out but he said before we start make sure the letters are from Virgin and not a scammer, so that is why I want to ask somebody anybody from Virgin if these letters are genuine of fake?

That's all I want to know then I can either get the guy in to fix it or forget it because I have scanned my two laptops every 2 days and they can't find anything and this is by Virgins F-Secure anti virus. One thing I have notice is no one can give me any way to contact Virgin and have a chat. So when my contract is up and I'm cancelling they better not try and offer and deals to stay because this is ridiculous now, 1 week and got nowhere with virgin but 4 letters sent out to me.    

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lee-D,

Thank you for coming back to us about the letters you've received. I'll be more than happy to look over our systems to confirm if these letters are real or not. 

I will send you a Private Message, to confirm a few details, so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lee-D,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to assist with your query.

If there's anything else I can do to help, please get back in touch with us on the Forums. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team