Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Green box outside property

Tracywenvoe59
Joining in

Hello I was wondering whether you manage the green box outside my property 

[REMOVED]

the box is damaged with gravity on it and it looks awful outside my property.

GGD4330 it says on the box 

plesse could you advise if this is your responsibility? 
many thanks

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tracywenvoe59, thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear of your concerns.

As @Graham_A has mentioned, you can report it on the link provided but I'm more than happy to get this sorted for you personally.

I'm going to pass this onto our Network Maintenance Team, but in the meantime kindly remove your full address from your original post just for your security.

Can you please provide a photo of the damaged cabinet just so I can pass this on too?

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

The correct place to report this is here: How to report damage to street equipment - Virgin Media Community - 4151601

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tracywenvoe59, thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear of your concerns.

As @Graham_A has mentioned, you can report it on the link provided but I'm more than happy to get this sorted for you personally.

I'm going to pass this onto our Network Maintenance Team, but in the meantime kindly remove your full address from your original post just for your security.

Can you please provide a photo of the damaged cabinet just so I can pass this on too?

Many thanks

Tom_W