cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten my call password and questions

Prince2
Joining in

I need to get in contact with customer service and I cant remember my call in password or questions to speak with a rep. I've been waiting on the phone for 45 minutes and eventually gave up. 

4 REPLIES 4

Prince2
Joining in

Im unable to get to customer service because Ive forgotten my dialling password over the phone. Im sick of having to wait for ages with no guarantee of someone answering my call. I have access to my online web account why must it be so difficult to speak with a human and get some help with my package. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Was that a 45minute queue for an agent? Or were you speaking to someone during that time?

I only ask because the answer to the first scenario, I'm sorry to say, is to wait or call back another time.

When you do speak to an agent, there are alternative questions they can ask to verify your identity and reset your security details. I'm not going to mention specifics here, but think of stuff that only the account holder would know and you probably won't be far off.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you. Im going to try again and see if I get through to someone tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

Good Afternoon @Prince2, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've had when trying to speak to our team.

Can you confirm if you've been able to get through to us and if data protection has been passed?

If you're the account holder for the services, you will be able to answer secondary questions to pass data protection.

Once data protection is passed, you will then be best placed to update the memorable word and the contact details to ensure the data protection process can be smoother moving forward, and that we're able to contact you directly, if this is required in the future

Kindest regards,

David_Bn