cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot security password

Hasher
Joining in

Good morning,

Yesterday I called you for first time to deal with something, and you ask me for some characters of a security password, which I have never heard about it. The guy tried to send me a form to fill it, but I didn't recieve anything. Then, to deal with that and for futures calls, please I would need to reset that password to avoid that problems in the future.

Thank you.

40 REPLIES 40

Dear Kath, I'm also having this problem. I need to contact the customer service because I need to close the contract (moving abroad), but they ask me for this security password I don't remember at all. Can you help?

Thanks

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @fbertozzo

Thank you for your post, sorry to hear you are also having a problem getting through to customer support due to not remembering your password.

I am going to send you a PM now so that I can pass Secondary DPA on your account and get this sorted out for you. Please look out for the purple notification in the top right corner 🙂

Thanks

Serena

Hi,

I've also encountered this problem, totally no idea about this security password.

Moving abroad and need this code to cancel my broadband, if someone can send me help on this would be great.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @fceek

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'm going to private message you now so I can pass through secondary DPA in order for myself to get this sorted for you.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hi Kath,
can you check your PM?
I have the same issue

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @maurogab,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post, and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your security password. 

We'll be more than happy to help look into this further for you. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch with you soon to discuss this further.

Thank you. 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Paulina,

Could You please help me out with the exact same issue?

Thank You

Good Morning @ineedmypassword and a very warm welcome to you!

I'd be happy to assist you further.

If you're the account holder I'll attempt to run secondary data protection with you, and then make a change to the memorable word for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Nova1
Settling in

Yea i have forgotten my password aswell and i spoke to virign on the phone and they have not sent out the password to my email 

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Nova1 

VM don't send it out via email, they use the postal service so it may take 5 to 7 days before you receive it.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali