cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot Security Password

Carie
Joining in

I had to phone today and was asked for characters in the security password which I don't remember setting up. Can I get a reminder of what this is please?  to avoid all this hassle again 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi Carie 

Normally you would have picked an option to remind you of the password you set, Mothers maiden name, first school, make of first car, that sort of thing.

If you ring and they ask to characters, they should give you the hint as to what you used to set the password. If not, they may have to reset it, but I'm sure one of the Forum Team or a VIP might be able to help more. Ring again though and ask for a hint?

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Steve1701
Rising star

Hi Carie 

Normally you would have picked an option to remind you of the password you set, Mothers maiden name, first school, make of first car, that sort of thing.

If you ring and they ask to characters, they should give you the hint as to what you used to set the password. If not, they may have to reset it, but I'm sure one of the Forum Team or a VIP might be able to help more. Ring again though and ask for a hint?

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Carie,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've had some issues with your memorable word, let me know if this is something you still need help with and I can pop you over a private message.

Alex_Rm

Yes I need help I can’t remember security password so need to change it 

Hi Carie 

Sorry you're still having trouble.

Hopefully, @Alex_RM will be able to help you.

🤞

Steve

Utrinque Paratus

Hi Carie

Thanks for coming back to us. I shall send you a PM now.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill