Menu
Niccicarr
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

F-Secure

How do I ensure I am not signed up for this? I contacted customer services before my installation to make sure it hadn't been added to my account however I keep receiving emails telling me to activate it. I know that when 12 months free is up I will be billed for it and I do not want it.  Can you please tell me how I cancel it now please.

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: F-Secure

Hello

Once your free 12 months is up as it is a program on your device you will need to uninstall it, as it will keep reminding you to purchase a subscription. If you don't uninstall it it will revert to free version, but you will still get reminders.

MIke

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.
0 Kudos
Niccicarr
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mike

Thank you for your response.  The alerts I have received say I will automatically be billed for the cost of this service.   I know in 12 months I will forget all about it not have login details for virgin  (as I am leaving) and be charged for something I do not want.  That's why I want to cancel it now. Actually speaking to someone at Virgin is near on impossible. Do you know how I can cancel it now?

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

The only way to stop the alerts it too uninstall it, when you do leave virgin also note that the subscription will automatically end.

Mike

I dont work for VirginMedia all opinions are my own.
39 years in IT.