Menu
Salty39
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

F-Secure and Windows 10.

Are Windows 10 security and F-Secure compatable? Everytime I log on F-Secure tell me my system is not up to date but continually marked up that it failed to update. Now it says my trial period has run out. I have paid for 12 months. It might have run out but was not a free trial. Their chat line is not available!  I believe I paid for it through Virgin and expect a reminder when I have to renew - if I do. I believe I might have put this question on twice as I realised I had not signed in. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
shauneeb
Fibre optic
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: F-Secure and Windows 10.

F-secure is compatible with Windows 10

If you're having problems with the software itself & Windows 10 or the account you can phone them up as they have a UK call centre the number to dial is at the top. They should be able to check everything out for you.

Salty39
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: F-Secure and Windows 10.

Thanks for the advice, I tried but didn't find a contact number until I used your link. I spoke to a nice chap called Amer in Malaysia who talked me through the procedure of uninstalling and re-installing F-Secure. I did that after reading a note from them advising only to use the tool as a last resort. All appears to be back and normal, if you can call reading about our politics normal.