cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do support ask for credit card details

BMWCHUBB
Up to speed

Do support on the forum ask for credit card details?

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

VM forum team might ask for partial bank details via pm for verification. 

So its strange they ask for these details via pm and my cd cards are hacked?
They locked me out of the account so i carnt change email pass/
The only plus i have got is viewing email! And thats the first time in 10 year? who fixed that?
Such a screwed up service?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know the full details but you did say you had been hacked in an early thread so I think it would be responsible of the VM forum team to fully satisfy themselves that they are corresponding with the real customer. 

Hi BMWCHUBB,

Thank you for your post. I have taken a look and I can confirm you have spoken with another Moderator.

As Cardiffman281 has advised, we can ask for some details if it relates to passing data protection. 

If you would like us to confirm the user that is asking for the card details is a moderator. You can provide their name here for us to check. 

I can see from the messages with my colleague they have advised on how to proceed to get further assistance. 

I would advise following that information is the best way to proceed. 

^Martin

Well its 5 days now since i contacted support and nothings been done?

All i want is access to the account so i can update passwords.

All email addresses are changed so i only have access to secondary account?

Hi BMWCHUBB, 

Apologies that this has not been resolved for you. To advise we do not respond to any private messages that have not been firstly invited to join us in a private conversation. 

I can see that you have been in private conversation with an agent last week where you they gave you information regarding account security and what was needed to process your request. 

This would be what I would also advise. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

If your here to help!

Then can you tell me if its being resolved?

This is a secondary account?

When me and the wife try to login to main account both of us are 

This is a secondary account?

How do we fix this?

Hi BMWCHUBB,

As preciously advised, we would be happy to help but we would need to go through security first via private message.

My colleague has been in touch via message to discuss this, and to confirm what next steps you need to take.

Alex_Rm