cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer verification password

Oz1
Joining in

I've just called 150 to talk to an advisor about the latest impending price hike and was asked for characters from my customer verification password. That was set up over five years ago and I no longer have any idea what password I used. There is no facility on the VM website to change the memorable name. How do I clear this hurdle?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you hold the line without entering the passphrase characters the system should put you through to an agent who can then ask alternative security questions. Once that has been cleared the agent can arrange for a letter to be sent out reminding you of the passphrase.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you hold the line without entering the passphrase characters the system should put you through to an agent who can then ask alternative security questions. Once that has been cleared the agent can arrange for a letter to be sent out reminding you of the passphrase.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks