cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correcting account details

db1232
Joining in

Hello

I hope you can help. I recently changed the account details on my account to be all my details and to be the primary account holder, when it was previously my ex-housemate.

I've been assured on multiple occasions (3 or 4 now via the phone) that her contact number is no longer associated with the account. However, she is still receiving texts about an equipment collection which I'm trying to arrange. I spoke to someone yesterday who said I would receive a call about this, but instead, the old number has been contacted again.

Luckily, we are good friends, so other than it being an inconvenience for her it isn't an issue, but it's becoming frustrating and it does concern me from a data protection point of view that her number is being stored when I've been explicitly told only mine is on the account.

Please can you advise? And also help ensure I get contacted about returning equipment.

I've spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone to VM in the past two weeks resolving things, so hoping this can get wrapped up today.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey db1232, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry your friend is getting various SMS asking for the equipment to be sent back. 

I can see you have the speaking to the team about this, normally these requests can take around 24 to hear back.

You can also order some equipment via this link Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?