cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Memorable Word

bonnietyler21
Joining in

Hi- when i joined Virgin, i was asked to give a memorable word (over the phone) which i did, now when they try to take me through security & i give certain characters I am getting it wrong. I think the lady who took the initial word has misspelt it. 

I have logged into my account but here doesn't seem to be anywhere where i can change it. Does anyone know if i can do this online? I tried calling this morning for a different matter & spent over 45 mins on the phone being passed from pilllar to post, so really do not want to have to call again! If there's an easy way to do this, i'd be grateful for the info

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bonnietyler21,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad I was able to help and make sure your password is correct moving forward, if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Anankha
Problem sorter

Unfortunately you’ll have to call in order to do that. You’d have to pass DPA another way by answering questions.

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

Hi bonnietyler21,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We can certainly change your password to the correct spelling for you. 

As our member @Anankha has advised, we will need to pass security with alternative questions before we can do this. If this is something you would like us to help you with, please let us know and we can send you a private message over to you.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi

Yes please send me a private message - that would be fantastic

Thank you

Hi bonnietyler21,

Thank you for reaching back out, so I can help with this I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bonnietyler21,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and clearing security, glad I was able to help and make sure your password is correct moving forward, if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.