cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant access websafe settings

JohnnyT8
Tuning in

Hi I can't access web safe setting, I keep getting redirected to account home page.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @JohnnyT8.

I have now removed the child safe settings on your connection with us, please can you check to see if this has been done and your browsing isn't restricted any longer?

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Issue has been flagged to the forum team who are best placed to help further; be aware it can take them a few hours / days to respond.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @JohnnyT8,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your web safe settings at the moment.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @JohnnyT8.

I have now removed the child safe settings on your connection with us, please can you check to see if this has been done and your browsing isn't restricted any longer?

Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi Steven everything is working good. Thx John

Hey @JohnnyT8, thanks for the update on the forums.

I'm happy to hear that everything how it should.
Always reach out to us if you ever need anything 🙂

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs