Shafiq709
Tuning in

Does virgin media store my browsing history 

17 REPLIES 17

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Please do heed the good advice offered by goslow 

Exercise your rights under the GDPR to request clarification of how your browsing data is processed and its retention by writing to Data Protection Officer, Virgin Media Limited, 500 Brook Drive, Green Park, Reading. RG2 6UU or emailing Data Protection Officer dpo@virginmedia.co.uk ― source:Our privacy policy and your data

Consider also directing similar queries to other organisation that you likely interact with knowingly and/or unknowingly. i.e. Google, social media platforms, advertisers, etc.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Sofia_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Shafiq709

Thanks for your post, I'm glad to see the Community was able to advise you on this 🙂 

If you've got any further queries, please pop them on this thread and we'll happily advise. 

Thanks,

Sofia
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Shafiq709
Tuning in

Can virgin media see the content of what I am browsing on the internet 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Already asked and answered several times over in the now-multi-merged posts above.

How long does it take for the dpo to get back to you if you send them a email about your browsing history 

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Already answered in the linked information previously provided

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Security-matters/Browsing-history/m-p/4838506#M45290

Shafiq709
Tuning in

How long does it take for the data protection officer to get back to you 

Hi Shafiq709

We did answer this for you in this thread - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Security-matters/Browsing-history/td-p/4836716

What was your email to the data protection officer regarding please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill