cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breach of my personal details and contract

Nadia_hussain1
Joining in

I have cancelled my contract with virgin media on 15th of March 2022 and my equipment was collected after the 14th of March 2022 so everything was cancelled.I had £77.46 credit which was due to be refunded.

On the 6th of May I have received an email saying thank you for choosing virgin media and this is your new services and the bill.

And a credit I had on my account was moved to new billing profile.

So version media decided to open up an account on my name without my permission when I called back they fail to cancel that on that occasion or requested called transcripts not received anything I’ve raised a complaint with directors office of received an email saying here’s your resolution corrected billing.

That email don’t make no sense whatsoever I’ve got screenshots of the time how long of been on call with agents within the virgin media.

Not only that but virgin media decided to pass my details to collection agency while I had nothing to pay towards my any of the account within version mobile or media and I had a collection agency asking me that I need to pay some money to them as oh virgin media money.

I’ll call virgin media an agent clearly said I don’t owe them anything so I want to know why word media passed my personal details to collection agency and done the breach off my personal data.

I have spoken to my solicitor I’ve got the call recordings of the agents actually excepted what was gone wrong on virgin media side.

so there was two occasions where the breach ones done once they passed my personal details to a third-party company and second they opened up account on my name without my permission without me calling without me asking for that on top of that they’ve kept my money that I’ve paid on was that on my account as credit and not giving me a refund

AVOID AVOID AVOID 

2 REPLIES 2

m00g
Superfast
eh?

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @Nadiia_hussain1, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with our services, and the strange goings on, with the closed account, seemingly remaining open under a new account

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn